[TYPO3-mvc] Working with value objects

Frank Gerards F.Gerards at esolut.de
Sun Dec 18 23:53:34 CET 2011

Hi list,

I use a mapping to the static_info_table and made a corresponding model
class.

I thought to make it a value object type.

If I instanciate it in my controller and pass it to the view, I can
debug all properties,

Which are (ofc) empty by that time.

My question simply is, how can I i.e. render a list of all ISO 2 country
codes, as a value

Object doesn't have a repository afaik.

This might be a fundamental misunderstanding on my part of the domain
object types concept,

so I would be happy if someone could clear that up.

Does any of you work with value objects, that are mapped on database
tables ?

Thx,

Frank - munich