[TYPO3-mvc] Render tt_content.image with FLUIDTEMPLATE

Lars Peipmann [Infield Design] Lars at Peipmann.de
Thu Dec 15 22:55:56 CET 2011

Hi there,

I would like to render images from tt_content.image with a
FLUIDTEMPLATE. I've wrote this TypoScript code so far:

[TypoScript start]
tt_content.image.20 {
	userFunc >
	imgList = TEXT
}
tt_content.image.30 = FLUIDTEMPLATE
tt_content.image.30 {
	partialRootPath = {$fluidPath}/partials/
	layoutRootPath = {$fluidPath}/layouts/
	file = {$fluidPath}/templates/image.html
	variables {
		images < tt_content.image.20.imgList
		#images.split.token = ,
[TypoScript end]

tt_content.image.20.imgList passes a "string" with comma seperated image
names to the FLUID template. For the fluid template I need a array to
run through it with a for-each. Is there a solution to pass a array with
the image names to the FLUID template without another extension?

Best, Lars