[TYPO3-mvc] Displaying localized records?

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Tue Dec 13 12:15:54 CET 2011

Hi Mario,

for this to work in a default setup, you could use multiple storage
folders: one for default records that are localized, and one for specific
localization. The latter should be the default language then because that
is where extbase is looking for.

It gets the original record and checks if an overlay is available.

Other options are - like Tim suggested - to alter the repository methods.

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.