[TYPO3-mvc] FED SortViewHelper

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Tue Dec 13 11:57:06 CET 2011

Hi Claus,

cool. I reported the issue.

I see the site doesn't really give me the documentation for the viewhelper
anymore. When searching it gives me something, but I don't think that is
the intended way of showing it? ;-)

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.