[TYPO3-mvc] FED SortViewHelper

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Sat Dec 10 11:31:18 CET 2011

Hi Henjo,

That was sort of a blunder on my part. I run a 5.3 IDE and relied on auto completion for the DateTime->getTimestamp(). Reading the docs I see that ->format('U') works just as well (really, better - since it supports dates before UNIX epoch start). So I changed it right away.

https://review.typo3.org/#change,7175

You can apply this patch right now - or wait for sunday evening/monday morning when I plan to make a new TER release. Now, there are no other ->getTimestamp() calls and - to my knowldedge - no other 5.3-only features are depended upon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
Claus

PS: an older version of FED won't help unfortunately. Older versions will have the same problem.