[TYPO3-mvc] Multiple Images in Image-Field

Torben Hansen - Skyfillers T.Hansen at skyfillers.com
Tue Dec 6 17:16:45 CET 2011

Hello all,

I´ve created my domain model with the extension builder and added a property of the type "image". After installing my extension, everything is fine and I can create records in TYPO3s backend. There is only a problem when saving a record with multiple images in the image-field.

The TCA for the image-field is configured like this:

'config' => array(
                'type' => 'group',
                'internal_type' => 'file',
                'uploadfolder' => 'uploads/tx_testextension',
                'show_thumbs' => 1,
                'size' => 3,
                'allowed' => $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['GFX']['imagefile_ext'],
                'disallowed' => '',
                'minItems' => '0',
                'maxItems' => '10',
                'autoSizeMax' => '10'
),

The selection of the images works fine. But after I save the record, only the first image gets saved an all other images are ignored.

Is this behavior by design?

Best regards
Torben