[TYPO3-mvc] good practise: get deleted child objects

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Tue Dec 6 13:58:09 CET 2011

Hello oe,

Am 06.12.2011 12:14, schrieb christian oettinger:
> Hi List,
[...]
> When my child object is set to deleted, it is not fetched any more, so
> $actPart->getDoctor() does not get results. I also do not know how to
> get just the uid of the child (which is in the field "doctor" of my
> parent object in DB) to fetch the child manually
> (setRespectEnableFields(FALSE)).
>
> How can I access this value or get the child even if deleted?

Sounds like you are doing it correct. Dont know if support for deleted
records is implemented all the way.

Add an invalid constraint to your repository method to see the sql
(sqldebug=TRUE) used.

In general deleted records are deleted, and IMO one should not rely on
any API to make them visible again.

[...]

Greets and hth,
Peter