[TYPO3-mvc] Missing documentation/examples for Extbase 1.4 features

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Dec 5 17:49:14 CET 2011

Hi Patrick,

thanks for working on that!

First thought was "what is Extbase 1.4 again..?". So maybe adding some
more prominent relation of Extbase vs TYPO3 version, so that people that
are "new" can more easily relate to what "Extbase 1.4" means.

- Extbase 1.1: included in TYPO3 4.3
- Extbase 1.2: included in TYPO3 4.4
- Extbase 1.3: included in TYPO3 4.5 LTS
- Extbase 1.4: included in TYPO3 4.6

I propose putting that right away in the Forge start page [1] and in the
Wiki start page [2]. And of course try to include this information on
every citation of an Extbase version number in future (e.g. in a form
like "Extbase 1.4 (TYPO3 4.6)").

Updating (and simplifying) the graph for this version scheme [3] would
also be cool and then it could be more prominently linked.

Thanks!!!

Cheers,
Ernesto

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc