[TYPO3-mvc] Using a variable outside of Controller

Johannes C. Schulz - EnzephaloN IT-Solutions info at enzephalon.de
Tue Aug 30 17:24:38 CEST 2011

Dear MVC-list

Following problem:

An extension written with extbase/fluid.

Plugin inserted on a page.

Within the controller I define a variable $GLOBALS['trallalla'].

$GLOBALS['trallalla'] will be filled with a value from an object (if its not
empty).

In localconf.php I added a function to read $GLOBALS['trallalla'] and return
TRUE or FALSE.

Same page, under the plugin I placed a formhandler-plugin.

In the TS of this plugin I would like to do a condition on the function
which returns TRUE or FALSE from localconf.php.

But it seems, that $GLOBALS['trallalla'] isn't anymore filled when function
in localconf.php tries to read it.

How can I define a variable which is readable by a function called in
localconf.php

Hope you can help!

Best regards

Johannes