[TYPO3-mvc] Validation Error Localization

Eric S. Auchterberge endurans at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 20:56:31 CEST 2011

Hi Martin,

That's handled inside the special controller method  errorAction() in order
to alter the flash mesaage just redefine following method in your controller
class :

protected function getErrorFlashMessage
<http://doxygen.frozenkiwi.com/typo3/html/d0/d6b/classTx__Extbase__MVC__Controller__ActionController.html#a9b2eceb8f8a4d0b01f5691cb237ede89>()
{        return 'An error occurred while trying to call ' .
get_class($this) . '->' . $this->actionMethodName . '()';    }

Greetings,
Eric