[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid and HTML5 Custom Data Attributes Fails

Thomas Allmer at at delusionworld.com
Wed Aug 17 17:15:39 CEST 2011

hey,

I was just wondering but it seem Fluid does not support HTML5 Custom
Data Attributes[1].

I mean I can just write it it won't work

<f:form.select data-behavior="SearchSelect" name="labor"
property="labor" options="{laborsAll}" optionValueField="uid"
optionLabelField="name" />

the output will be like in the template with
<f:form.select ... where it should be <select...

If I try to use dataBehavior instead of data-behavior it works after
registering the attribute (before there is an error) but then again this
is not valid HTML5 anymore...

it seems like data-* breaks the fluid parsing as there is no error but
only faulty output :/ [maybe its the "-"]

can anyone confirm this? if so I guess it's time for a Fluid bug :/

cheers

[1]: http://html5doctor.com/html5-custom-data-attributes/