[TYPO3-mvc] Create localizations in FE / on demand / on import?

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Wed Aug 17 13:34:14 CEST 2011

Hi Henjo,

> did you find a solution for this?
> I am running into the same problem on creating an import xml script…
>
> Thanks in advance for your reply.

I somehow managed to get it working - but I can't remember how and it
was just a one-time import. But IIRC you first have to import the
default language (to have all the IDs available) and then the
localizations and set the according internal variables (l18n_parent or
something like that). Really can't remember and don't have the according
code at hand atm.