[TYPO3-mvc] extjs 4.0 and Extbase+Fluid

Claus Due claus at wildside.dk
Sat Aug 13 21:22:57 CEST 2011

Hi Mario,

I have not had the following installed while using Extbase classes as hooks:

- extra_page_cm_options
- phpmyadmin

It does not appear to be caused by phpmyadmin but the other one is not on TER so can't say about that one.

It could also be some TypoScript which can change the allowed userFunc prefixes - if so, I'm afraid I can't even point you in the right direction.

I would try uninstalling extra_page_cm_options and if that does not work, start disabling TS templates until you run into the one which is causing the restriction. Or perhaps someone else on the list has a suggestion?

Cheers,
Claus