[TYPO3-mvc] extjs 4.0 and Extbase+Fluid

mario chiari m at mariochiari.net
Fri Aug 12 18:24:45 CEST 2011

Dear list

I would like to learn how to develop a extbase extension whose FE output
feeds a extjs defined grid or a tree. If you have already developed
something, I really appreciate if you let me see your code. Any advise
on how to proceed is welcome too. I am working with Typo3 Ver. 4.5.2.
and extjs 4.0.

I have installed Xavier Perseguers' MVC + ExtJS (+ sample). I have not
looked into it yet, since I am not sure whether the v. 0.1.1 version I
got from TER is updated. Is it? I tried to plug and play its samples,
but without too much success.

To teach myself some extjs, I am looking at
http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-4.0.2a/examples/writer/writer.html
and trying to change it a little.

A question I have is on how  I should define my controllers and/or views
as to match extjs CRUD calls.

Thanks for your help
mario