[TYPO3-mvc] Retrieve Records from nested Sysfolders

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 17:52:08 CEST 2011

IIRC you can use stdWrap on storagePid, that could come in handy with this
issue?! :)

On Tuesday, August 9, 2011, Matthias Krappitz <matthias at nospam.aemka.de>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a structure, where records should be stored in nested subfolders (2
levels) and the client might add new subfolders during time. As I can only
set a fixed comma separated list of folder ids in
plugin.tx_myextension.persistence.storagePid, how would you handle this
scenario, to get all records from all syfolders beneath one sysfolder. Is
there an elegant solution to this or do I have to call
setRespectStoragePage(FALSE) on a query object and use some TYPO3 API to
retrieve all sysfolder ids beneath one sysfolder as pids for the where
clause?

> Thanks in Advance!
>
> Matthias Krappitz
> w. www.aemka.de