[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase 1.3 and CLI

Dennis Ahrens dennis.ahrens at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 27 18:07:46 CEST 2011

Hi Tim,

On 27.04.2011 14:54, Tim Schoch | GSTALTIG wrote:
> Hello Dennis
> I've created my first scheduler task today using the bootstrapper and a BE module. (Gave me quite a headache...)
> It seems as if the bootstrapper can't call an action other then the index action?
> I had to create a new BE Module assigning the Scheduler Task as the only action to fix this.
> Can you confirm this?
> Thanks, Tim

had a short look at the configuration, that is handed over in normal
action call inside a be module. The controller/action is evaluated in
the RequestBuilder afterwards and cannot be set for the Bootstrap. You
may fake the GET parameters by writing into $_GET to call a special
action with run().

$_GET['modulesignature[controller]'] = 'Foo';
$_GET['modulesignature[action]'] = 'bar';

If the action is configured for your module, this should work (not tested).
Don't know which way is more dirty ;) Having a special module for one
purpose vs manipulating $_GET ...

regards
Dennis