[TYPO3-mvc] Value empty in Fluid but not in Controller?

Oliver Wand wand at itaw.de
Tue Apr 26 18:24:03 CEST 2011

Dear all,

I'm currently pretty confused :-)

After not setting up new Extbase extensions for a while I just started a
new one based on the current trunk version of extension-builder.

Pretty simple setup (for the start at least) but for some strange reason
the values assigned to fluid are not rendered?

To be a bit more specific:

Debugging $question->getTitle() in the corresponding controller returns
the expected value, so there all seems to be fine.

But during "for each" in Fluid {question.title} is rendered empty.

Did I miss something regarding breaking changes in Extbase 1.3 or the
current version of extension-builder?

Any hint is appreciated :-)

Thanks,

Oliver