[TYPO3-mvc] Best practise for extdirect and extbase

Kevin Ulrich Moschallski km at 3digit.de
Wed Apr 20 18:58:57 CEST 2011

Hi list,

i'm currently working on a extension where i want to use extjs
datagrids and therefore extdirect. I read the article in the TYPO3 wiki
about extdirect (http://wiki.typo3.org/ExtDirect) and took a look on
mvc_extjs (which is not working for me because the view calls the
method setResult of Tx_Extbase_MVC_Response which doesn't exist).

Unfortunately i can't find anything on how to use the way described in
the wiki to use with extbase. So before starting to work with mvc_extjs
i just wanted to ask for the best practise. Has anybody worked with
extdirect and extbase and has some hints for me?

Additionally maybe somebody has a hint how to best implement a extjs
and a non-ajax version side by side.

Thanks for help in advance!

Regards,
Kevin