[TYPO3-mvc] How to save IRRE Values?

Felix Oertel f at oer.tel
Wed Apr 20 13:18:18 CEST 2011

Am 19.04.11 19:57, schrieb Franz Koch:
>> and used {store.hash} as unique identifier in the form.
>
> I don't think there is a need for this Felix - you're looping over the
> entries anyway, so you can simply use the iterator index as key

may be ... but what if you add objects to the form via javaScript on the
fly? which id do you give them? and what if you wanna iterate over the
objects on two different locations inside the form? or if we decide to
allow the mapper to identify an object by it's index instead of __identity?

with my hash i'm on the safe side no matter what ;)

regards, foertel