[TYPO3-mvc] Tree in backend and frontend

Michael Knoll mimi at kaktusteam.de
Mon Apr 18 20:55:09 CEST 2011

Hi Franz,

at first, it's not directly related to Extbase - at a second glance it
is... seems like there is kind of a routing mechanism for extJs stuff
(with which the tree is made) but there seems to be no bridge to couple
this with Extbase... so I'll go to the DEV List with the first question
but leave the other question here: What can I do to bring Extjs Routing
and Extbase together?

Any ideas - or has somebody made this work yet!

Thanks a lot!

Greetings

Mimi