[TYPO3-mvc] How to load a list of value objects?

Stefan Isak stefanisak at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 18 15:09:34 CEST 2011

Hi,

almost a year ago I asked a similar question with the subject: "Query value objects. How can I handle it?"

Jochen Rau answered:
  You are right: In DDD there are no Repositories for ValueObjects. But I suggest to be pragmatic ;-)
  I did not encounter a major drawback having a Repository for ValueObjects -- yet ;-)

So today I also use repositories for value objects (only if it's useful, not in general).
It feels right and I don't see a violation on concept of value objects.

Cheers
Stefan