[TYPO3-mvc] How to save IRRE Values?

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Mon Apr 18 00:49:33 CEST 2011

Hey,

> I need to save some values of type Tx_Extbase_Persistence_ObjectStorage
> to my database. In the Backend it works with IRRE.
>
> An example:
> I have products with different stores and deliver dates
>
> <f:for each="{product.stores}" as="store">
> 	<f:form.textfield property="??" value="{store.name} />
> 	<f:form.textfield property="??" value="{store.deliverDate} />
> </f:for>
>
> How can I add/update these values to the database if I update the
> product object?

It's possible, but currently you have to take care of the correct field
naming, __identity field etc. yourself and can't use the "property"
attribute. I already posted some examples for this on this list - would
you mind searching for them? If you don't find them drop a note and I'll
be of service :)