[TYPO3-mvc] Problems with table mapping

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Wed Apr 13 16:15:00 CEST 2011

Hello,

Am 13.04.2011 15:35, schrieb Franz Koch:
> Hey,
[...]
> The IIRC columnMap already has a option to hold the name of the
> identifier field, but the UID unfortunately is currently somewhat
> hardcoded in many places. If you have the resources, we'd be happy if
> you could provide a patch. Also please check if there is already a
> ticket on forge, if not, please create one.

Isn't the @uuid annotation, as mentioned in the FLOW3 Manual, the proper
implementation?

http://flow3.typo3.org/documentation/manuals/flow3/flow3.persistenceframework/#flow3.persistenceframework.persistenceannotations

IMO it seems not to difficult to add support on that in
"DataMapper->mapSingleRow()" as "ClassScheme->uuidPropertyName()" is
already waiting to be used. :-)

Greets,
Peter
--