[TYPO3-mvc] How to load a list of value objects?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Apr 13 12:10:21 CEST 2011

Hi Henjo,

> If you really need to create lists of value object wouldn't they
> actually be entities?
>
> Usually when I need to display 'value objects' without the relation to
> an object I approach them as being entities.

Thanks for your input.

However Extbase clearly makes a difference between entities and value
objects. Furthermore I read a book on Domain-Driven Design which clearly
explains the difference and it seems that this was duly considered by
the brains behind FLOW3/Extbase. So I would quite like to hear from them
how value objects are supposed to be handled properly :-)

Cheers

--

Francois Suter