[TYPO3-mvc] Using IN statement in MM queries

Jacob Rasmussen jacob at lightbulb.dk
Wed Apr 13 11:11:37 CEST 2011

Hi Franz,

> what exactly are you trying? $query->in('object.mmProperty', $someArray) ?

Something along the lines of that - yes.
Last time you helped me, I did a bit of trials but for some reason I
didn't get very far... it seems now, that the query is almost correct
when I refer to the uid of the related object - just missing the
mm_match_fields - but I saw several reports on Forge regarding this.

Do you know if I can help out in any way to get the patch from #10487
into the core?

By the way - thanks for your help, it is greatly appreciated :)

--
Regards

Jacob Rasmussen
Certified TYPO3 Integrator