[TYPO3-mvc] Object Accessors & lazy object loading

Frank Mey - NEW.EGO mey_mailings at newego.de
Thu Apr 7 17:25:03 CEST 2011

Hi,

i have 3 Domain Aggregates A B C.

B is tied to A via a m:n - Relation and

C is tied to B via a m:n - Relation.

I'm in my fluid template for showing a single Instance of A:

-          As far as I understand, related Objects B and C are loaded
automatically (no @lazy Comment in any objects).

-          I now want to get a property of Object C:

o   Question: my fluid notation {A.<A-to-B
-Method>.<B-to-C-Method>.<C-PropertyName>} doesn't work, the result is
empty.

-          I am always calling correctly set get-Methods. The Syntax
{A.<A-to-B-Method>.<B-Property>} works fine.

As the extension was scaffolded with the latest version of the Extension
Kickstarter, I suppose all

Relation-relevant syntax and validation is correct, I didn't modify anything
in that area.

As I am new to DDD and extbase, I would be glad if someone helps me out or
tells me, if I understood that concept right J.

I don't want to manually load any new objects in the controller and pass
them to the view, all of that should be handled dynamically by

the framework.

PS: I am using TYPo3 4.5.2 on debian with the corresponding Extbase/Fluid -
Versions, that came with that Core version.

Thx 4 info,

Frank