[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid: how to render a multiple-select field as checkboxes?

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Wed Apr 6 12:59:01 CEST 2011

Hey,

> Concerning the language beside learning: Francois case seems being
> easier in PHP as in Fluid, but for those cases the example page for
> fluid just is a bit short perhaps.

where is the difference if you configure the name attribute of the input
field in a php template or in the Fluid viewHelper - I don't see one for
this task. And there was nothing else to do to solve the issue.

Fluid is for sure not perfect with forms yet, but it's not bad either.
And it's actually not Fluid itself, but just the default viewHelpers,
but one could write his own viewHelpers if the default ones don't fit
your needs.

And as I said - you don't have to use it if you don't like it - simply
implement your own template engine like Smarty, a pure php View or whatever.