[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid: how to render a multiple-select field as checkboxes?

David Bruchmann david at bruchmann-web.de
Wed Apr 6 11:27:03 CEST 2011

Am 06.04.2011 11:07, schrieb Franz Koch:

> btw. you can easily switch to a pure php view in your extensions if you
> like - there is no need to use the goodies Fluid provides for you ;)

Ok, I thought about that while verifying other frameworks.

Security is an aspect I accept, that's an important reason due I suppose
there doesn't exist the possibility in PHP to restrict the functions
under some circumstances (apart from global configuration - and here not
limited enough for parsing only, some kind of Sandbox-Mode would be
required).
Concerning the language beside learning: Francois case seems being
easier in PHP as in Fluid, but for those cases the example page for
fluid just is a bit short perhaps.

Greets,
David