[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid: how to render a multiple-select field as checkboxes?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Apr 6 11:06:10 CEST 2011

Hi,

> If you think so - for me it's just giving Fluid a helping hand where
> it's magic fails ;) To bad the fake property didn't work out.

;-)

Well, I looked into the checkbox view helper and I saw that it can
indeed render arrays. But I didn't have time to dig more, in particular
about how arrays were saved in the repository afterwards. I'm in kind of
a rush now and I'll stick to a not-optimal-but-not-dirty-either solution ;-)

> why can't you use real object relations using a single field then?

There are really only 2 values, I don't want to have a separate table
for this.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter