[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid: how to render a multiple-select field as checkboxes?

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Wed Apr 6 11:04:33 CEST 2011

Hey,

>> Until now I didn't understood the benefits of using fluid, the objects
>> are present in the form and could be rendered by php only.
>
> sorry, I meant view instead of form.

Same question would be, why use php and Typo3 and don't directly code
the website in assembler? Answer is simple and the very same for every
templating engine: Convenience and the possibility for non developers to
create content/templates without having to learn a complex programming
language like C, Java or PHP. Another point is readability, testability
and security up to a certain degree.