[TYPO3-mvc] FLUID and JavaScript = total mess

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed Apr 6 07:39:23 CEST 2011

Hi Fabien,

had a similar problem in a TYPO3 backend extension.
I created some viewHelpers:

Usage:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-sitemgr/repository/entry/trunk/Resources/Private/Templates/SiteManager/index.html

Classes:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-sitemgr/repository/show/trunk/Classes/ViewHelper/Be/Doc

Perhaps they help you.

My final soluation was to set the settings (uid, etc) with the settings
viewHelper and then pass a couple of js files ;)

This way localization is also quite easy ;)

Of course an inline JS viewHelper can be build based on the ones linked.
You need to use cdata blocks and so you can't use fluid in Javascript or
you must escape every fluid control sequence ...

Regards
Kay