[TYPO3-mvc] debug repository object with debug()

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Sat Apr 2 00:35:42 CEST 2011

Hey,

> Or at least, can anyone confirm this? What would be the reason for
> running out of memory with 1.3 when displaying extbase objects by the
> mean of debug(). (more than 1024Mo in my case)

Yes, I can confirm - it's the same for any domain object having a lazy
loaded property. The reason is, that those now have references to
injected objects that in summary have a reference to almost every part
of the Extbase framework. So debugging the repository could end up with
debugging the whole framework at once. That's probably the downside of DI.