[TYPO3-mvc] Action runs several times according to the amount of same plugins

Jonas Götze jonnsn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 10:58:05 CEST 2011

Hi,

Am 11.03.2011 11:41, schrieb Franz Koch:
> In the eID solution it's unfortunately not that easy to get Extbase up
> and running nicely, but it would be the way with the least performance
> hit on the server. And if you're fine with not using Extbase for this
> and mess around with direct DB statements ($GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']) this
> would definitely be the way to go.
Does someone have an example for using Extbase in an eId script? I tried
using the dispatcher as described in the wiki [1], but it cannot find a
suitable request handler in eId context.
My Problem is that I am trying to use swfUpload in the frontend. If I
try to do that with a pageType it works quite well, but after the upload
the FE-Session is lost in Internet Explorer.
This does not occur when using an eId script for the upload (I guess
because there the session for flash does not "Override" the FE-Session).
But in order to update the related data I'd like to use Extbase.
If this is not possible I think I could use $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB'].
If someone knows completely different Solutions to this problem I would
be glad too for sure :)

Regards
Jonas

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/wiki/Dispatcher_rework