[TYPO3-mvc] Curious complexe bug without solution yet.

Manfred Rutschmann manfred.rutschmann at revier.de
Thu Sep 30 15:41:28 CEST 2010

Hi List,

i have a basic problem. In this case this bug on forge goes forward, but
now i know that powermail is not fault on my bug. please read this thing
first for further information:

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/9887

The issue of broken output from extbase can produced in this way too:

[PIDinRootline=505]

page.bodyTagCObject >

[end]

Another topic from is found here:
[TYPO3-mvc] Problems with cache/powermail???

where the pid is a page that contains a extbase plugin.

And now i have the key found where the error occures: Using of extbase
plugins above pi1. My plugins that affected to this errors are _pi2 and
_pi3 based.

You can test this in another way: Using the loginbox from typo3. Place two
sites in typo3. One with loginform, another with the extbase plugin. Now
login and reload the page with the extbase plugin. The plugin is
disappeard. After clearing chache it appears again.

Today in the morning i have change my complete extbase extension from many
_pi to one _pi1 plugin with swicthablecontrolleractions in flexform. And
now all works fine with powermail, page.Body... and login from typo3.

I cant give you my extension for testing, it`s a client software under
development. Can anyone test this with a finished extbase extension that
contains pi2 and pi3 plugins?