[TYPO3-mvc] mvc_extjs problem - no javascript-code added

Thomas Hucke thucke at web.de
Tue Sep 28 20:07:46 CEST 2010

Hi Dennis,

it seems you´re right.
If I remove the concerned action from the second array (the one that
contains the non-cachable actions) in ext_localconf.php the javascript stuff
is being included.

Obviously a bug - perhaps one can pick it up to find a solution.
I will think about if I could live with it.....

Regards
Thomas

news:mailman.1.1284728318.7461.typo3-project-typo3v4mvc at lists.typo3.org...