[TYPO3-mvc] Big problems (Bug?) with $query-in() (little bit urgent)

Manfred Rutschmann manfred.rutschmann at revier.de
Mon Sep 27 10:14:08 CEST 2010

Am Mon, 27 Sep 2010 08:54:00 +0200 schrieb Xavier Perseguers:

> You don't want a IN query, but a FIND_IN_SET instead! and for
> FIND_IN_SET there is already a dedicated operator in Extbase, that's
> "contains".
>
> This leads me to wonder why Extbase is using multiple LIKE statements
> instead of FIND_IN_SET, I was sure it had been updated. Anyway, that's
> the operator you want.
>
> Best
> Xavier Perseguers

Hi Xavier,

i have played with contains, but without any succes. Take a look:

$query->matching(
	$query->contains('fahrzeug',$fahrzeug)
);

brings: Uncaught TYPO3 Exception Unsupported relation for contains().

get_class($fahrzeug); echo`s Tx_RkCamperchecker_Domain_Model_Fahrzeug,
thats the right one.

In tca:
        "fahrzeug" => Array (
            "exclude" => 1,
            "label" => "LLL:EXT:...",
            "config" => Array (
                "type" => "group",
                "internal_type" => "db",
                "allowed" => "tx_rkcamperchecker_domain_model_fahrzeug",
                "size" => 10,
                "minitems" => 0,
                "maxitems" => 99,
            )
        ),

The model of the object with the repository:

/**
 * fahrzeug
 * @var Tx_RkCamperchecker_Domain_Model_Fahrzeug $fahrzeug
 * @lazy
 */
protected $fahrzeug;

/**
* Set the fahrzeug value
* @param Tx_RkCamperchecker_Domain_Model_Fahrzeug $fahrzeug
*/
public function setFahrzeug( $param_fahrzeug ) {
	$this->fahrzeug = $param_fahrzeug;
}

/**
* Returns the fahrzeug value.
* @return Tx_RkCamperchecker_Domain_Model_Fahrzeug
*/
public function getFahrzeug() {
	if($this->fahrzeug instanceof Tx_Extbase_Persistence_LazyLoadingProxy) {
		$this->fahrzeug->_loadRealInstance();
	}
	return $this->fahrzeug;
}

I think the whole things setup is right...?

Thanks Manne