[TYPO3-mvc] RFC #: Bug:

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Fri Sep 24 07:42:35 CEST 2010

Am 23.09.2010 21:23, schrieb Bastian Waidelich:
> Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
>> Steffen Ritter schrieb am 23.09.2010 15:23:
>>
>>> This is an SVN patch request.
>>>
>>> Type: Bug
>>>
>>> Bugtracker references:
>>> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/9892
>>>
>>> Branches: trunk
>
> Hey Steffen (I'm replying to Ernestos message as thunderbird doesn't
> want to download yours),
> I can't reproduce the bug. And your patch won't apply as it's already
> like this in the current trunk. Can you please re-check this?
>
> Best,
> Bastian

HI Bastian, I made my patch in SVN v4 Core Trunk[1], thinking those two
branches would not differ as short after an alpha release.

I had a deeper look at it. And it seems that in Core trunk there is
something mixes up [1] looks like before 2574, [2] already with 2574.

Therefore the behavoiur is somehow undefined.

I', wondering why you and Jochen both deleted the whole RequestBuilder
and put a new one - having no real diff in Forge makes it really hard.

My use case hat where the error came up: Plugin without any flexforms,
just two action and one controller (index and show) configured in
ext_localconf/tables. Nothing else. The switch to "show" never happened
since the array wasnt build correctly. The patch (which seemed to be
right since it is like this in extbase-trunk) fixed that one for me.

So we probably just have to merge a clean version into Core-Trunk

regards

Steffen

both rev 8865:
[1]