[TYPO3-mvc] RFC #: Bug:

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Sep 23 15:47:31 CEST 2010

Steffen Ritter schrieb am 23.09.2010 15:23:

> This is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Bug
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/9892
>
> Branches: trunk
>

> Problem:
> The Refactoring of the RequestBuilder broke the generation of the
> allowedControllerAndActions Array. The result has been that only the
> initial Action was working.
>
> Solution:
> Attached patch fixes this one.

Hi Steffen,

Thanks for the fix. The RFC is not needed here, as the extbase stuff is
handled only on forge. I will contact Sebastian about it, maybe we can
merge that fix into trunk before the next release, so that testing in
trunk can go on and don't depend on waiting for the next alpha3 release.

Cheers,
Ernesto