[TYPO3-mvc] using views from a controller in another controller - possible or not?

Dustin Kinney dustin at kinney.ws
Wed Sep 22 17:14:56 CEST 2010

  hey,

im trying to "include" parts of another extension in my own. this
basically means that i also want to give the fe-user the possibility to
edit objects from another extension in my own. im wondering if i have to
rewrite views for editing or creating these objects.
is it possible to include the edit- and create-views from the other
extension in my own view?
something like <f:render ext="the_other_extension"
controller="modelcontroller" action="edit" arguments="{the model:
model}" />

if there is no way to do that is there a way to do it with different
controller in the same extension?

thanks for reading
dustin