[TYPO3-mvc] Problems with cache/powermail???

Manfred Rutschmann manfred.rutschmann at revier.de
Wed Sep 22 16:06:35 CEST 2010

Hi List,

i have some curious problems. I had a _pi3 included this way:

/**
 * Add the pi3 plugin to show the user interface on fe
 */
Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::registerPlugin (
	$_EXTKEY,
	'Pi3',
	'Camperchecker::Suchformular und Ergebnissseite' );

Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin(
	$_EXTKEY,
	'Pi3',
	array('Checker'=>'index,results,folgeindex,
startindex,fahrzeugdetail,rentalagreement'),
	array('Checker'=>'index,results,folgeindex,
startindex,fahrzeugdetail,rentalagreement',
	)
);

$pluginSignature = strtolower($extensionName) . '_pi3';
$TCA['tt_content']['types']['list']['subtypes_excludelist'][$pluginSignature]
= 'layout,select_key';
$TCA['tt_content']['types']['list']['subtypes_addlist'][$pluginSignature] =
'pi_flexform';
t3lib_extMgm::addPiFlexFormValue($pluginSignature,
'FILE:EXT:'.$_EXTKEY.'/Configuration/FlexForms/flexform_pi3.xml');

config.no_cache = 1 is set.

Now i have some pages where the pi3 plugin is placed. On one page i have
running powermail. When i call this page i cant see my plugin. After clear
all caches and reload that page i can see my plugin. But on all other pages
it has disappeard. After a clear all cache again i can see the plugin on
all other pages, but not on these one with powermail. clear all cache  and
reload that page and my plugin appears... ... and disappears on the other
pages.

What is the problem? Exactly the same problem came out with a little
typoscript code (No powermail needed, complete other problem with the same
result). Take a look:

lib.bgimage = USER
lib.bgimage.userFunc = tx_flexformgetfield_pi1->main
lib.bgimage.recLevel = 4
lib.bgimage.field = bgimage
lib.bgimage.defReturn = emo01.jpg

page.bodyTagCObject = COA
page.bodyTagCObject {

  10 = TEXT
  10.value = <body style="background:
url(/fileadmin/benutzerdaten/bilder/emotionsbilder/

  20 < lib.bgimage

  30 = TEXT
  30.value = ) center top no-repeat">
}

Here we set some alternative body bg tag. On some pages we have to delete
this with this code:

[PIDinRootline=505]
page.bodyTagCObject >

[end]

All fine. But when in the pid arguments is a page with my plugin is located
i had exact the same problem. When i load a affected page there is no
plugin. clear all cache and the plugin  appears but disappears on other
pages. clear all cache and then the plugin appears on all other pages but
disappears on the affected ones by the code above.

Some tests with debug output from the affected action results in no output
at all. Some echo`s in the initalizeAction is the same, no echo output. No
output from templates ore someone else of the plugin... how when the plugin
is never installed....

Someone ideas to trace that error?

Thanks and kind regards
Manne