[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase Caching issues (RFC)

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Mon Sep 20 16:53:30 CEST 2010

Hi,

> FYI: Jochen reviewed the patch and committed the changes to extbase trunk!
>
> Please note that this might a breaking change if you have changed the
> generated TypoScript manually. See http://forge.typo3.org/issues/9762
> for more information.

Good to know. If this is a breaking change, this means it won't find its
way to 4.4? That's not nice because problem exists there and makes it
unusable without patching it.

I'd say that people that did fancy stuff by changing the generated TS
manually should have to update their code but this change should go to
4.4 too.

Xavier