[TYPO3-mvc] enableFields VS deleted

Felix Oertel mehl at foertel.com
Mon Sep 20 12:24:28 CEST 2010

Hey Franz,

Am 19.09.10 18:08, schrieb Franz Koch:
> This works fine, BUT now also deleted records show up in the list - and that's wrong.

this is an v4 issue in the first place.

> In my eyes "deleted" is not an enableField in terms of "is the object allowed to be displayed in FE" and should always be respected, and/or should have it's own querySetting to enable/disable it.

I'm totally with you but extbase handles this like v4 core does. The
enableFields are (only) recieved via

$GLOBALS['TSFE']->sys_page->enableFields($tableName)

and the first field is 'deleted'. So this behaviour is not caused by
extbase. Nevertheless we could think about coding around this for, as
mentioned, I also think this behaviour is wrong.

regards, foertel