[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase Caching issues (RFC)

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sun Sep 19 18:52:27 CEST 2010

Hi again,

After deploying my extension in production, I still have caching issues.
I did not notice that there weren't any caching issue on my development
website because the page containing my plugin had "no_cache" on.

Now, problem seems located with the edit action which, even if put into
the non-cached action (mandatory sometimes when you have from edit
action a way to modify the object and go back to the edit form without
first landing to the index page).

With no_cache = 0 on page and edit action cached, the edit form is not
refreshed. With edit action uncached, edit form is refreshed.

With no_cache = 1, edit form is never refreshed even with its uncached
action.

Xavier