[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase Caching issues (RFC)

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Thu Sep 16 15:34:58 CEST 2010

Hi Bastian,

> as most of you probably know, we have a severe caching issue in Extbase
> when using plugins with a mix of cacheable and non-cacheable actions and
> POST request.
>
> I have uploaded a patch that fixes the issue for me
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/9762
>
> I would like to hear your comments/test results.

As I just encounter the bug again right now, I gave a try to your patch.
I'm very very very happy to give you

+1 by testing on trunk (while being logged-in in BE and not logged-in in
BE).

I then activated TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd to refresh my cached action
"index" and this worked too, again while being logged-in and not logged-in.

Patch seems to apply cleanly to branch 1.2 (TYPO3 4.4), did not test but
I guess trunk is currently more or less the same for this branch, isn't
it? Because I'll actually need this fix for TYPO3 4.4.

Still puzzled why many active Extbase users on this list did not
encounter this bug.

Thanks!!!

Xavier