[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase + extjs cache bug

Dmitri Pisarev dimaip at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 14:54:17 CEST 2010

Hey guys!
My library plugin has started to behave real strange. Its FE part is
built on extjs. I have a page for ajax request with special type, and
the noncached controller action, which I call from extjs to retrieve a
list of articles. The problem is, that since some time ago, it started
to get cached, so the pager bar or the filtering has seized to work.
However, it always get cached in Chrome, but in FF it mostly continues
to work. If I add config.no_cache=1 to the PAGE cobject for ajax
request, it starts to work fine.
Very weird, don't even have an idea how to debug this...
Here's my ext_localconf:
Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin(
	$_EXTKEY,
	'Pi1',
	array(
		'Index' => 'index',
		'Article' => 'index',
		'Category' => 'index',
	),
	array(
		'Article' => 'index'
	)
);
It looks like the last parameter does not make my action none-cached.
Any ideas?

Regards,
Dmitri.