[TYPO3-mvc] Connecting 2 objects results in blank output...

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Wed Sep 8 10:38:44 CEST 2010

Hey,

> Am 08.09.10 10:17, schrieb Franz Koch:
>> If not, there is absolutely no need for a MM table here and you could
>> directly assign your addresses via IRRE and foreign_field.
>
> uaah ;-) i would allways prefer an MM-table over comma-seperated values.
> and you can use IRRE with that too ...

they do not get stored as CSV, but the record table itself is used like
a MM-table with attributes (maybe check the core docs again ;) ). CSV is
indeed baaaad and not recommended at all!

And btw - IRRE is/was not meant to work with MM-tables (at least doc
comments stated that). For some TYPO3 versions there where some serious
issues with IRRE and MM which first got fixed in 4.3.x I think.