[TYPO3-mvc] Making Plugins ignore GET/POST parameters?

Christian Zenker christian.zenker at 599media.de
Wed Sep 8 10:04:54 CEST 2010

Hi everyone.

I thought this was discussed in this list some time ago, but I could not
dig it out:

Is there any built-in way to avoid overriding of the used
Controller-Action-Combination by GET/POST parameters on a plugin basis?
I'd like to have a small selector plugin on each page (as part of the
layout of that website), but this will be changed when having GET
parameters in the url. Is there any way to circumvent this?

Christian.