[TYPO3-mvc] sense of recordType in Tx_Extbase_Domain_Model_FrontendUser?

Thomas Hucke thucke at web.de
Mon Sep 6 20:26:51 CEST 2010

Hi Sebastian,
thaks for you reply.
I´m looking forward the solution.

BTW: My heartfelt thanks for yours (and Jochens) great book. I´m novice in
PHP object oriented programming but your book "TYPO3-Extension mit Extbase &
Fluid" is providing me a really good entry in writing my first extbase/fluid
extension.

Thomas

news:mailman.1.1283756649.23814.typo3-project-typo3v4mvc at lists.typo3.org...