[TYPO3-mvc] Validation on different page type?

Uwe Michelfelder um at limeflavour.com
Mon Sep 6 15:41:32 CEST 2010

Hi,

unfortunately this not working. The pageType is set via "<f.form.action"
tag attribute "pageType". Not using a hidden POST Variable. When
removing the pageType attribute, the form is displayed on the standard
pageType and the data gets validated as expected.

Here is the TS setup  of the pageType:

---
speakercontact = PAGE
speakercontact {
  typeNum = 6000

  10 = USER
  10 {
	userFunc = tx_extbase_dispatcher->dispatch
	pluginName = searchresults
	extensionName = Dedspeackersearch
	controller = contact

	switchableControllerActions {
	 1 {
	   controller = contact
	   actions = new
	 }
	 2
	  {
	   controller = contact
	   actions = send
	action = new
  }

  config {
    disableAllHeaderCode = 0
    xhtml_cleaning = 0
    admPanel = 0
    debug = 0
    no_cache = 1
---

Anyone with the same problem on the list?

Greetings,
Uwe