[TYPO3-mvc] Search action and damn cache

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sun Sep 5 11:24:23 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have a really simple search plugin:

Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin(
	'MyExt',
	'Pi1',
	array(
		'Person' => 'index,search,details',
	),
	array(
		'Person' => 'search',
	)
);

indexAction shows the search form while searchAction performs the search
action. Problem is that I keep always having the resultset of the first
search!

Using TYPO3 4.4.2.

On my development environment, using trunk of TYPO3, it seems to work
correctly. Did I miss some hack when using the "old" Extbase? Seems like
related to it as I just backported first fluid from trunk and it did not
change anything and then Extbase and it started working!

Xavier